Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back from Silver City...

My better half, Annie, and I are now back in Texas from our wonderful Winter Solstice vacation in Silver City, New Mexico--but we’re really wishing we weren’t.

No offense to our fine Lone Star friends, but New Mexico has our heart and we can hardly wait to move there permanently in two years when Annie retires.

It snowed a bit in Silver City while we were there, and here’s a shot of two of our furry pals playing around in a bit of the fluffy white stuff:



This isn’t much of a post because our home’s DSL internet connection is down for some reason and I’m sending this using my local library's wireless system. We’re also using this problem with our DSL service to investigate the pluses and minuses of switching our internet service to cable. So, until we sort this all out, my postings will be sporadic. But please do check back soon as I’m hopeful we’ll have reestablished our home’s internet service by the end of next week, and hopefully before.

No comments: