Thursday, December 14, 2006

Soy makes kids 'gay'?

Just about when you think you've heard it all, some pendejo goes and says something more stupider than Frank Zappa ever imagined possible:

"Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality."
That's according to Jim Rutz in a column he wrote Tuesday for the far-right yellow-journalism "news" blog WorldNetDaily. I've never heard of that asshole before, but it didn't take much mucking about on the web to find out that he's the author of Megashift, a book about "God’s plan to raise people from the dead to form a holy army of Christian Zombies." (Thanks to Brad R. at Sadly, No!)

In his Soy is making kids 'gay' column, Rutz also declares soy to be a “devil food” and that if you eat or drink a lot of soy "you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your 'female side,' physically and mentally."

How much you wanna bet that Mark Foley and Ted Haggard somehow work Rutz's theory into a defense of their recently publicized behaviors? "I don't know what came over me (sorry, no pun intended); I just had a glass of soy milk and the next thing I knew I was...sexually confused."

Sounds like MegaShit to me, Rutz.

No comments: